martes, 1 de abril de 2008

SAND GRANITE

Hello!I am a sand granite and I write to you because I want explain what I want to achieve in a called place Ruai (Kenya).But to achieve the goal I need it your aid.I am embarked in a project called Ameafrica Project. This project was born from a group of young people of Almassora (Castellón-Spain). Those young people were by the situation in which live children in a school in Ruai (Kenya).As you can imagine, all project needs much work, effort and continuity; but I can assure you that this project could not be carried out without the illusion, desire to take to good term new challenges and the joy that has this group of young people whenever they achieve some thing even smallBut all project also needs all that people, like you, whom it would like to collaborate and to participate with his aid.So that I need your aid? Because I want those with great desire to learn, they can have a new building in its school which will serve as library, dining room, cooks, toilets… in worthy conditions. As the same way children around you or, possibly, as you also had.This group of young people invites to you to board with them in the Ameafrica Project.Each one of them already has taken its sand granite to collaborate.can I count on you?

No hay comentarios: